if you’re reading this it means you have an excellent taste for blogs
Tanukis and cats. And ferrets.
Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?
I’d make school more enjoyable.
FUCK THAT COMPUTER
IT’S FULL OF SHIT ANYWAY
“I’m an adult” I whisper as I try not panic while I’m filling in all those forms that I don’t understand.
real friendship is sending them a link to something terrible so you can both be traumatized at the same time
Hello, this is my first blog of the month competition so welcome :)
- must be following me
- must reach over 200+
- reblog only you have until May 31st
I will go through each blog and pick the winners myself.
I will judge based on you url, posts and theme.
There will be 1 winner and 5 runner ups.
- I will follow the winners and runner ups (if I’m not already)
- The winner will be linked on my blog for a month
- The winner will also have unlimited promos for a month
- The runner ups will have a screenshot promo and a solo (whenever they request)
- You will have a place in my links.
- The satisfaction of winning and my eternal love haha, good luck!
Do you ever get in those moods when everything annoys you and you’re just so irritated and nervous but you have no clue why, and you just want to punch a hole in the wall and then break down in tears?
people get so attached to video games because
- they don’t leave
- they are a way to escape a dull and harsh reality for many
that is why they hold so much sentimental value for us
a dose of reality is healthy but sometimes you need some other world, a much more exciting and welcoming one to become engrossed in
it’s not dumb to get sentimental over fictional characters because when you’re playing or reading or watching, they are real